Mr Clarke Loves - I like that I have my own private study and a village club to frequent.:
From the moment you step foot through the open timber framed porch into 20 Stoneleigh Close, you realise this house has been thoughtfully renovated for modern family life. Originally built in the 1960s its current owners have delightfully modernised and extended this home for 21st Century living. The unique location of the village, offers a young family huge opportunities to enjoy countryside adventures in open spaces, as well as be close to great schools and every amenity.
As you walk into the expansive entrance hall, you can immediately see all the way through to the open plan indoor-outdoor living space which stretches into the exceptionally large garden. This living space makes a perfect hub for entertaining, and when things get a little too much there is a cosy lounge complete with log burner around the corner for putting your feet up and relaxing. The bi-fold doors and skylights marry this space perfectly with the outdoors, and create a light and airy environment.
There is separate utility, which finishes off the area nicely, giving direct access into the integral garage, where there is potential for conversion into further living space. When you need to knuckle down to some work, the study gives a welcome silence from the family room. It is situated directly off the hallway perfectly positioned for ultimate concentration. Also off the hallway, is a very convenient downstairs lavatory. With hard flooring throughout the ground floor it is ideal for a family, especially one with a dog!
The luxury feel and thoughtful renovation continues up the stairs, with 20 Stoneleigh Close offering four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The Master suite has been kitted out with its own dressing area and superb en-suite shower room. The upstairs layout is key here, with three of the four rooms rear facing, therefore making the most of this peaceful country location.
Mrs Clarke Loves - The big garden and quiet close are great for the kids.:
Venturing through the bi-fold doors you find yourself on a private patio with steps leading up to newly fenced secure garden, mainly laid to lawn this is ideal for children and dogs alike. There is no chance in losing your kids in this garden as you can scout the whole area from any of the rear facing windows. This garden is also ideal for anyone wanting to landscape and turn it into their dream outdoor space.
This is simply a great house in immaculate condition, in a great location, awaiting its new family.
- Lifestyle - 21st Century Modern Family Living:
- House - Four Bedroom Detached Residence With Oil Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout:
- Three Best Bits - Open Plan, Feeling Of Space and Generous Gardens:
Our favourite part
The indoor-outdoor living area works so well.
- Immaculately presented throughout with a modern finish.
- Exposed timber frame porch opening to;
- Entrance Hall - With built in cloakroom and doors leading to;
- Open Plan Living Area - With skylights, windows to both aspects and two sets of bi-fold doors opening into the garden.
- Kitchen Area - Having range of wall and base units, white granite work surfaces, integrated dish washer, space for standalone "Range" style cooker, space for American fridge freezer, space for wine cooler and also featuring a large island with breakfast bar.
- Dining Area - Space for large family dining table.
- Lounge - Plenty of seating space and feature log burner.
- Utility - With wall and base units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink, space for white goods, door to rear garden and door to integral garage.
- Study - Having a front facing window and built in shelving unit..
- WC - Front facing window with wall mounted wash basin and low level WC.
- Landing - With front facing window, hatch providing access to insulated loft space and partially boarded doors leading to;
- Master Suite - With Rear facing window and built in wardrobe. Dressing Area - With fitted wardrobe to both sides. Ensuite - Fully tiled with walk in shower and integrated wash basin with WC.
- Further four well proportioned bedrooms being served by family bathroom.
- Integral Garage with up and over electric door also housing oil fired combination boiler.
- Gardens to two sides with driveway. Large rear garden being fully enclosed with new border fence, large patio and mainly laid to lawn.