Mr Clarke likes :
The storage and the house is immaculate
The Archway is a beautiful cottage nestled in the stunning village of Beoley, Worcestershire. The newly renovated and completely re-decorated two bedroomed home has been thoughtfully designed to provide a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, a big sitting room with views across the garden, a peaceful master bedroom, large bathroom and lots of storage in the garage.
Beoley Court is a courtyard development of stylish homes set amongst fields and Worcestershire countryside. The Archway is a new build in a historic building and has all the mod cons for modern living and all the character of a period property. The home and garden is perfectly presented and is ideal for someone looking to move in and start enjoying the lifestyle immediately.
There is a private gated entrance to the property. The gate opens to a gravel drive and the private garden, which has a lawn surrounded by mature trees, hedges and perennial flowers.
For all details about The Archway and the surrounding area visit mrandmrsclarke.com
Mrs Clarke loves :
The setting is idyllic and the house and garden is like a property from Country Living Magazine
The kitchen is the beating heart of The Archway - fling open the door and you are into a small (but perfectly formed) garden to take morning coffee.
There are two double bedrooms. The Master is on the first floor and is more like a boutique hotel than a normal sleeping room. The downstairs bedroom could be a dining room, a study or a mix or reception room with a sofa bed. We love the flexibility of the downstairs.
The living room has a stunning fireplace and all the character you would expect from a barn conversion. There is space for a dining table, sofas, chairs and a desk.
There is also a garage, use of a large communal garden and private parking.
- Style : Beautiful cottage with charm and space
- Inside : Kitchen and dining room, huge sitting room, two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Outside : Front and back garden, communal gardens and garage
Our favourite part
We love the layout and the private garden.
Beoley is one of those hidden country gems where you get to by driving along pretty country lanes, past lovely homes and find yourself in peace and quiet, but when you need a flat white you are only 20 minutes from a big town.
The village has a cracking pub, a highly regarded primary school and a lively community. There is also the other village must haves of a Village Hall and a Church. What more could you want?
So if you are a country lover then get the wellies at the ready, pull on the wax jacket and get ready for a life of rural bliss...
But if you are a city slicker who wants to slice of the country life but can't live without Waitrose, coffee shops and John Lewis do not worry for Beoley is twenty minutes from Solihull, five minutes from motorways to whizz you off to meetings.
Alvechurch or Redditch train stations are both approx. 10 minute drive and both stations go direct to Birmingham in 25 minutes. Birmingham airport and Birmingham International station are 30 minutes awa
Rural life close to the urban action
- Closest village/town: Beoley
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: M&S food is nearest ‘shop’which is 5 minute drive.
- Supermarket: Sainsburys is 10 minute drive.
- Pubs: The local pub is a cracker and is a couple of fields away from the house
- Walks: Endless countryside walking to be enjoyed
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Extensively updated -- updated décor, a new kitchen area, new kitchen appliances, flooring, lighting, new boiler and new bathroom
- Beoley Court -- Developed 33 years ago. Now a private courtyard development managed by a private, residents led management company. £150 per quarter maintenance charge
- Garage for one car. Two parking spaces.