The Grange is a stylish two bedroomed apartment set in a beautiful building dating back to 1901. The spacious home is modern and filled with light and complemented by original features like stained glass windows and parquet flooring, which create a wonderful atmosphere. The apartment has two double bedrooms, the Master having lots of storage and a chic en-suite shower room. There is a beautiful main bathroom and large two level hallway with storage. Head through the door at the end of the hallway and you come to a vast, open plan living room and kitchen. This space is perfect for entertaining or for curling up in front of the TV. The decoration is immaculate and a new owner can move straight in and start enjoying the lifestyle. For all details about The Grange and the surrounding area visit mrandmrsclarke.com The Grange was once a Manor Farmhouse and was taken over by The Lyall family after The Blunsdon Abbey Estate burnt down. It was restored into a magnificent home and was later converted for several other uses. Now The Grange is a development of stylish homes and a friendly community. We are impressed with the quality of everything about the development - from the manicured gardens, the large storage cellar for residents and the immaculate communal hallways. Advert 4: The open plan living room and kitchen is stunning
Our favourite part
The open plan living room and kitchen is stunning
- Outside -- Immaculate communal gardens
- No upward chain
- Entrance -- split level reception hall with decorative stained glass window, radiator, secure door entry system, double doors to useful built in storage cupboard
- Living/Dining Room -- 19' 2'' x 16' 6'' (5.84m x 5.03m) Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side aspects, two radiators, wood effect strip flooring, open plan access to kitchen, TV and telephone point, feature back wall with feature exposed brick work effect.
- Kitchen -- 14' 4'' x 7' 4'' (4.37m x 2.24m) Stylish and contemporary refitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with taps over and cupboard below, further range of matching cupboards and drawers at both eye and base level with colour coordinated work surfaces and tiled splash backs, colour coordinated tiled flooring, built in oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, recess for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, loft hatch, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, concealed wall mounted boiler, inset spot down lighters.
- Bedroom 1 -- 12' 6'' (max into wardrobes) x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.66m) Double glazed window to front aspect, 2 sets of double doors to built in wardrobes providing hanging and shelving, TV and telephone point, two radiators, door to ensuite.
- Ensuite -- Modern refitted white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, large walk in shower cubicle with fitted shower and overhead rainfall style shower head, colour coordinated tiled splash backs and flooring, electric shaver point and light, radiator, extractor fan, window to side aspect.
- Bedroom 2 -- 15' 2'' x 9' 6'' (4.62m x 2.9m) Double glazed sash window to side aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom -- Modern fitted white suite comprising low level WC, panel enclosed bath with Mira shower unit over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, colour coordinated tiling to principal areas and flooring, radiator, extractor fan, inset spot down lighters, electric shaver point and light.
- Parking -- One allocated off road parking space plus additional visitors parking spaces.
- Cellar -- Shared cellar storage
- EPC -- C
- Council Tax -- D
- Postcode -- SN25 2EY
- Tenure -- Freehold