Mr Clarke thinks :
This apartment is so large and would make a great rental income
This home is a large and immaculately presented first floor apartment in a small, exclusive development in the heart of Solihull.
The Tudors is a smart gated community with private shared gardens, two allocated parking spaces and moments from Solihull town centre, the railway station and hospital. There is easy access to Birmingham Airport, the motorway network and the surrounding towns and villages.
The large, two bedroom apartment is on the first floor and has been completely renovated and decorated this year. There are new, luxury carpets throughout, new cooker and hob and light fittings. The apartment has been beautifully decorated making it ready to move straight into.
The vast reception room has French doors with pleasant views. There is space for sofas, chairs, a desk, furniture and a dining table. It is a great flexible space that can be made into the perfect room for your lifestyle.
The two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and can fit any size bed. The first bedroom has an en-suite shower room, which is immaculate. There is another large bathroom with bath and shower.
Because this was the original show-home it has extra large proportions and boasts an enviable position with dual aspect.
Mrs Clarke likes :
The high quality of the interior
The Tudors is a well-maintained development - the Management Company are highly regarded and maintain the gardens, communal areas and facilities to the highest of standards. There are two communal gardens, which are private spaces for the residents. The gates are controlled by a key sensor and an intercom, making it a secure place to live.
You are perfectly located for Solihull town centre, the apartment is extra large and in immaculate condition. We can't wait to show you around.
- Style : Immaculate show home
- Lifestyle : Exclusive gated community close to Solihull town centre
- Three words : Large. Luxury. Apartment.
Our favourite part
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- Service Charge -- £1800 per annum. Ground Rent £200 per annum.
- Kitchen -- Newly decorated and renovated. New oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Bedrooms -- Two large doubles with fitted wardrobes and big windows.
- Bathrooms -- Main bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC. Bedroom 1 has an en-suite shower room.
- Living / Dining Room -- Vast reception room with French doors and space for sofas, desk, dining table and furniture
- Gated entrance with key control and intercom
- Two shared, private gardens
- Leasehold -- 112 years remaining