Mr Clarke thinks :
This is a big house in a wonderful location.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The setting is beautiful.
- Three words : Semi. Rural. Dream.
Our favourite part
The gorgeous garden.
Nestled in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside sits Chadwick End
Luxurious country living is how we describe the idylic village of Chadwick End.
Whilst feeling like you are in the middle of the countryside, far from the madding crowd, you are actually so well connected that you could be in London in under two hours, Birmingham in thirty minutes or Geneva in three hours thirty minutes. Whatever your mode of transport the choice is there - M40, M42, M6, M1, Warwick Parkway and Dorridge train stations and the excellent Birmingham International Airport are close by.
Education is outstanding - Solihull School, the Warwick and Leamington Independent schools and Bromsgrove are all close. Arden is an exceptional state option. Local primaries include Lapworth (it's wonderful) and Ferncumbe.
Never mind the boring stuff… what’s happening around Chadwick End? Mr Clarke can often be found in the fabulous Orange Tree pub. Mrs Clarke quite likes it too although she usually heads to the Michelin starred restaurant Peel's at Hampton Manor when she has a spare moment. A little closer to home you also find The Boot in Lapworth or The Tom O' The Wood in Rowington.
Shopping and cultural hubs are in every direction: Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull and Stratford-upon-Avon are all close enough to go shopping, grab a coffee or head to the cinema.
Neighbours are an eclectic mix of the rich, the powerful, the famous and the farmers. It makes for a great atmosphere in the pubs and local shops.
Private and Exclusive
- Closest village/town: Knowle, Dorridge and Lapworth are moments away
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The deli at The Bread Collection, Knowle is like food shopping in Milan.
- Supermarket: We do Ocado around here darling! Or Waitrose in Solihull or Sainsburys in Dorridge
- Pubs: The Orange Tree is superb and very stylish - pizza, prosecco & posh pint kind of pub. Perfect.
- Walks: Join the NT (you know if you know) and walk around Baddesley Clinton or Packwood - then have a cup of tea.
- Large family home in half acre plot, separate triple garage building with planning permission to extend and convert into a one bedroom apartment/gym/studio/office
- Kitchen -- smart and modern, lovely and bright and looks out onto the large garden
- Receptions -- kitchen leads into dining room to one side, family room the other, plus there's a large formal living room with open fire. separate office, two downstairs WCs and utility room
- Bedrooms -- four large double bedrooms, two with ensuites. main and second bedrooms with views to fields at front and rear, plus landing large enough for library/study space
- Bathrooms -- all bathrooms are smart, sleek modern designs with neutral tiles and plenty of light
- Garden -- large garden to front and rear, parking for large number of cars to front plus triple garage block. south facing rear garden with gorgeous big tree and huge lawn for kids and dogs to run wild
- Potential -- so much potential here - the main house has scope to extend and remodel into a true modern classic, whilst the garage block is ripe for conversion to WFH space, gym, kids play room, you name it
- Services -- Oil powered central heating, mains electric, drainage and water