Mr Clarke likes :
The immaculate presentation and the added garage space.
£500k-£525k - Nestled away in a popular close in Tonbridge is this wonderfully bright and modern four bedroom home. The space is stylish and has a mix of large open plan spaces and intimate spaces, plus lots of useful storage throughout (handy for a young family!) There’s even an integral garage come utility room, which makes this home even more appealing. You could turn this into a working from home studio, cinema room or of course use it for extra storage.
Pull onto the private driveway and head inside this inviting detached home - once inside you appreciate that there is nothing to do, you can just move your furniture in, pop the kettle on and call it home. The house has been carefully maintained and improved for modern family life. Downstairs there is a large living room, an elegant dining room which flows to the conservatory and kitchen area. From the comfort of the conservatory (and even in the kitchen) you can keep an eye on your children/pets; it’s the ideal look out point to admire those Spring flowers too! The garden gives you a sense of calm and privacy. Not being overlooked and surrounded by other gardens. We think it’s perfect for entertaining on those lovely Summer evenings.
There’s a handy cloakroom, and utility room which is definitely appreciated and compliments a busy family schedule. Upstairs are four great sized bedrooms (so there won't be any arguments over who gets which room!) and a contemporary family bathroom with everything you need. The master bedroom enjoys the pleasure of an en-suite shower room; a welcomed sanctuary.
Mrs Clarke likes :
The lovely garden I can admire from the conservatory.
There is an effortless connection to the garden through the conservatory and it is a wonderful space for alfresco dining or playing…it’s magical all year round. The whole home is finished to a high standard which makes it super comfortable to move straight into. This is the ideal space for a family who crave a sociable and inviting home.
- Style : A stylish modern home.
- Setting : Within walking distance to Tonbridge town centre.
- Three words : Light. Bright. Spacious.
Our favourite part
A modern home in a fantastic location.
Local Life in Beautiful Tonbridge
We love Tonbridge in so many ways as it really does offer a little bit of everything! During the week we love to grab brunch at either Finch House or Beyond the Grounds who both offer delicious tasting coffee and a range of tasty breakfasts. For a late lunch, we enjoy popping into The Gatehouse - it's buzzing at weekends and offers a comprehensive cocktail menu, if that’s your thing! For a great meal out I can’t recommend Havet enough – It’s a swanky Turkish restaurant that makes you feel like you’re dining up in the City. If you go here, don’t hesitate to try the mezze dishes as they really are to die for.
Weekends are for fun...you're spoilt for choice in Tonbridge. Jump In is an indoor trampolining paradise (whether you have kids or not)! If trampolining isn’t your thing then try out Mr Mulligans – a new crazy golf course - it won’t fail to impress. There’s also the Angel Centre with a range of indoor facilities including a swimming pool, so if you visit Tonbridge there’s always something to do.
If you’d rather do something a little more “slow paced” then head up to the famous Tonbridge Castle for a quiet picnic or even hire a small boat and sail down the river (remember to pack extra clothes just in case). The river flows down and through Haysden Country Park with acres of open countryside to explore plus an outside park for the whole family.
Idyllic & postcard pretty
- Post Office: 1
- Supermarket: Waitrose and Aldi are close by for all your needs!
- Pubs: Verdigris for cocktails
- Walks: Endless countryside walks nearby
- Design Features -- Clean, comfortable and cleverly designed.
- Open Plan Living -- The whole breakfast, dining and conservatory area is perfect for relaxing & entertaining.
- Living Spaces -- At 4.53m x 3.42m the Sitting Room is a flexible and welcoming space.
- Sleeping Spaces -- 4 great sized bedrooms reside on the top floor with built in wardrobes in 2.
- Bathroom -- Easy to clean, and generous in size. Everything a family wants.
- Garden -- Lovely all year round, great for veggie growing, swing sets and trampolines. The whole family will enjoy.
- Services -- Gas and drainage connected at the mains.
- Broadband -- Very good service and you can work from home whilst someone is watching Netflix.
- Council Tax Band -- E.
- Tenure - Freehold.