Mr Clarke thinks :
All the work’s done and I’m a stroll away from The Hatton Arms. What’s not to love about it?
A modern and stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom mews house with stunning views over the beautifully converted 1846 Central Hospital and lush green fields. Recently renovated to the highest standards, this home feels like stepping straight into an interior design magazine.
The heart of this fabulous home is undoubtedly the luxurious kitchen, just updated with gorgeous grey veined limestone floor, equipped with underfloor heating, lovely modern shaker units, striking tiles, ceramic sink with a super convenient boiling water tap, dishwasher, oven with induction hob and a cool overhead extractor. There are plantation shutters to both the window and bifold doors and matching industrial pendant lighting. There’s plenty of space for a large dining table and chairs where you can sit and chat with family and friends with a lovely view onto the pretty cottage style garden packed full of flowers and shrubs. When the weather is good, the doors can be flung open for barbecued meals to be brought to the table, inside or out.
The sitting room is perfect for curling up and watching a movie. The brick and stone bay window and plantation shutters, which frame the views over open fields to the left, the beautifully restored former Victorian hospital to the right and beautiful cedar trees dating back over 100 years create a calm and homely atmosphere. This really is an idyllic spot.
For the rest of the details about this gorgeous home visit mrandmrsclarke.com
Mrs Clarke says :
Hatton Park is a very special place to live. The children are happy because there is so much space for them to run around and have fun.
Head upstairs where you will be thrilled to find two very good sized bedrooms, the master is at the front of the house with two windows overlooking those super views again, deep built in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom also boasts storage space with a built in cupboard with hanging space, plantation shuttered window overlooking the lovely cottage garden.
There is a lovely family bathroom with painted Victorian style tongue and groove paneling, sink and WC.
- Style : Modern Mews
- Lifestyle : The semi-rural dream
- Three words : Perfect. Modern. Home.
Our favourite part
Mrs Clarke is obsessed with the gorgeous garden and Mr Clarke loves the fact that he’s a perfect dog walk from a pint at The Falcon
- Fully refurbished and everything has been done to high standard. New kitchen with bifold doors, new flooring throughout, bespoke plantation shutters to all windows, old school style radiators to hall and lounge,
- Mandarin Stone Limestone flooring to hallway. Old school radiator. Door leading to sitting room. New soft grey wool carpet to stairs.
- Lounge -- (14'2" x 10’10”) Bay window with plantation shutters. Two old school radiators. New soft grey wool carpet. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Door to Kitchen/Diner.
- Kitchen/Diner -- (9’7” x 14’2”) Mandarin Stone Limestone Floor with electric under floor heating. Shaker style base and eye level units, worktop, ceramic sink, boiling hot water tap, integrated dishwasher, Electric Hotpoint oven, induction hob and overhead extractor hood. Window with plantation shutters. Dining area currently has a table for eight. High end painted solid wood bi-fold doors and plantation shutters. Matching Industville Pewter/Brass Pendant lights to main kitchen area and over dining table.
- Master Bedroom - (8’7” x 14’2”) -- Two windows overlooking with views over open fields, both fitted with plantation shutters. Deep double wardrobe and recessed area with space for chest of drawers and shelf above. Door leading to ensuite bathroom. Old school style radiator. New soft grey wool carpet.
- Ensuite bathroom -- Shower, WC and Sink. Stainless steel towel rail. Stylish vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom Two -- (9'7" x 7’5”) -- Window overlooking rear garden with plantation shutter. Door to storage cupboard with hanging space. modern flat panel Quinn Ligna radiator. Oatmeal coloured carpet.
- Family Bathroom – Bath, WC and Sink. Wooden Tongue and Groove wall paneling. Stainless steel towel rail. New soft grey wood carpet.
- Gardens and driveway -- Rear cottage garden with wall planters containing fully stocked cottage garden plants, shrubs and climbers. Painted shed for storage. Gated rear access. Gated front garden with small lawned area and space for seating overlooking views. Pathway to front door. Two dedicated parking spaces.
- Services -- Mains Water, Electricity and Gas.
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Broadband -- Super fast broadband available (available speed up to approximately 76 mbps)
- Local authority Warwick District Council Tax Band C
- Postcode -- CV35 7TT