Mr Clarke thinks :
The setting is perfect and the house is in great condition
This smart three bedroom, end of terrace house sits prettily on Tredington Park high up in Hatton Park.
Downstairs has a spacious feel with sociable rooms for family and friends to gather and quiet areas for a bit of peace and quiet. There is a large kitchen, dining area, conservatory, living room with a fireplace and effortless access to a lovely garden. Upstairs you find the Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a family bathroom and two further large bedrooms. There is off street parking and a garage.
The kitchen is a large space with a dining area and a range of worktops. The kitchen leads into the big conservatory and out into the south facing garden.
The living room is at the front of the house with views of the old hospital and the green at the front. The large bay window floods the room with light, but close the curtains and put the fire on and you are in an oasis of calm.
Mrs Clarke likes :
Garage, off-road parking for two cars, a lovely garden and a big kitchen
The Master bedroom has lots of space and light and the ensuite shower room is great to have. The position of the house means that it is quiet making this room perfect for a peaceful nights rest.
The second bedroom has built in wardrobes and space for a double bed. The third bedroom is a single bedroom or it can be an office, playroom or nursery.
The family bathroom with smart panelling has a bath with shower above, sink and WC.
There is a loft and a garage as well as space in the garden for a shed or storage.
- Style : A smart three bedroom end of terrace house
- Location : The very sought after Hatton Park
- Highlights : The large reception rooms and big kitchen are great for friends and family
Our favourite part
The downstairs is spacious and has lots of space to spend time together with family.
Countryside but close to town
Mr and Mrs Clarke both like Hatton for different reasons. Mr C. likes that he can be on the train at Warwick Parkway in under five minutes or he can be whizzing off on the M40 in less. He likes the cracking pubs, the Hatton Locks Cafe for his Saturday morning full english and he likes being in the countryside but close to Warwick and Leamington. Mrs C. loves the sense of community and how close she is to Warwick for her daily flat white.
There is a great choice of schools, from highly regarded local primaries to top class independent schools in Warwick & Solihull.
We caught up with one of the Range Rover, Barbour wearing local yummy mummies to hear why she loves Hatton so much.
"I can drop the kids off at school in Warwick then head to The Warwickshire Country Club in Leek Wooton, which is the best gym I've ever been a member of. There is a creche, pool, spa and spin studio, and a golf club. I can then drive back through Kenilworth to pick up groceries at Waitrose and be back in Hatton in 15 minutes. It's a great place to live. At weekends we adore The Hatton Arms or having everyone around at ours for supper."
There are several National Trust properties close by; Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House. Mrs Clarke loves the kitchen garden at Packwood and the cafe at Baddesley. Wroxall Abbey is the 12th Century country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, which is now a luxury hotel. The Abbey provides the perfect backdrop for walks around Hay Wood.
"A hybrid of a village"
- Closest village/town: Warwick, Kenilworth and many others
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: The Village Shop in Hatton Park is handy
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Kenilworth or Sainsburys in Warwick
- Pubs: The Hatton Arms does great food and a good pint. The Falcon is a cracker too.
- Walks: Endless walks along the canal
- Inside -- Three bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory
- Outside -- Driveway, garage and pretty rear garden
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 5.11m (16ft 9in) into bay x 3.53m (11ft 7in)
- Dining Kitchen: 4.52m (14ft 10in) x 3.76m (12ft 4in)
- Conservatory: 3.99m (13ft 1in) x 3.17m (10ft 5in)
- Bedroom 1: 3.58m (11ft 9in) x 3.38m (11ft 1in) into wardrobe
- En suite
- Bedroom 2: 2.92m (9ft 7in) x 2.62m (8ft 7in)
- Bedroom 3: 3.17m (10ft 5in) x 1.85m (6ft 1in)
- Postcode -- CV35 7TT