Mr Clarke thinks :
He is in a boutique hotel in the gorgeous bathroom
Tudor Cottage is the real deal. If you want to live the countryside dream then look no further. It is bursting with period features, exposed beams and an enormous open fire that you won't be able to resist.
The cottage is a three bedroom detached house set in the beautiful village of Bearley, it even looks out on to the village green and church. The home is full of warm cosy spaces and unique period features. The bedrooms are a good size and the bathroom is a space you will never want to leave.
As you walk up to the garden gate, the cloak of warmth envelops you, this is a special place. The solid wooden door opens to reveal the honey coloured beamed hallway. To the right is the dining room, a light filled sunny space with a beautiful feature cast iron fireplace. Opposite is the stylish yet inviting lounge, the very heart of this home, calling you to relax with a good book infront of the fire.
The there's the kitchen - what we can we say - part countryside idyll with the cosy Aga and part trendy pad with an array of pale grey handpainted units and solid wood work surfaces.
Read on for all the details about this stunning home or call Nicky at Mr & Mrs Clarke to arrange a viewing.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The luscious cream Aga that she's always wanted
Head up the stairs where you will find three bedrooms and an amazing bathroom.
The master bedroom is a great size with plenty of room for a kingsize bed and wardrobes .
Bedroom two and three are also spacious with plenty of light.
The bathroom is one of the most stylish we have seen, with a large shower and lovely roll top bath to relax and unwind.
- Style : Cosy Country Cottage
- Lifestyle : A warm inviting home in the original chocolate box wrapping
- Three Words : Homely. Character. Sanctuary
Our favourite part
It's a very special warm place, makes you feel right at home the minute you step through the door.
A Hidden Gem
Bearley is everything you could ever want from a village in the countryside. Nestled in the heart of Warwickshire you are only minutes away from the social whirl that is Henley in Arden and the cultural hub of Stratford upon Avon. For all those day to day essentials you have the amazing emporium that is the Countrywide store, at the bottom of the road. You are spoilt for choice if its pubs you want - with one of the best being just down the road - the Bulls Head at Wootton Wawen - offering a warm welcome, a great pint and cracking food.
Whilst feeling like you are in the middle of the countryside, far from the madding crowd, you are actually so well connected that you could be in London in under two hours and Birmingham in thirty minutes. Whatever your mode of transport the choice is there - M40, M42, M6, M1, Bearley, Stratford train stations and the excellent Birmingham International Airport are close by.
Peace and quiet
- Closest village/town: Snitterfield
- Stores: Countrywide for all those farming and equestrian needs!
- Supermarket: Waitrose in Stratford, of course
- Pubs: Snitterfield Arms or Bulls Head are crackers
- Walks: Its all about the Bearley Bushes
- Downstairs -- The huge hearth complete with open fire sets the tone for the warm inviting lounge, off which is a stylish gentleman's snug. Opposite the beautiful character hallway is the stunning dining room. The kitchen, complete with aga, has the feel of a trendy boutique pad. There's also a useful utility.
- Upstairs -- A spacious master bedroom with beautiful sash window with a stylish chic family bathroom complete with stand alone roll top bath and original feature washstand. There are 2 further great bedrooms and built in storage
- Garden -- a pretty wraparound haven with 2 patio areas and large gates
- Services -- mains water, electric and gas. Grade II Listed. Tenure - Freehold. Superfast Broadband is available
- Local Authority -- Stratford-on-Avon. Council Tax Band E. Postcode CV37 0SJ