Mr Clarke thinks :
The large open-plan living space and high ceilings are incredible.
A luxury three bedroom modern apartment with Victorian vibes. This gorgeous apartment has been meticulously refurbished and thoughtfully designed.
From the moment you walk in you appreciate the style and space of this newly converted apartment. From the wide parquet floors to the exposed brick walls, this is a property straight from the pages of a design magazine. The expansive open plan kitchen and living area is the perfect spot to relax and entertain with friends and family. When Spring kicks in the party can continue onto the roof terrace - you can soak up the views and enjoy the tranquility of a private outside space.
Mrs Clarke loves :
Chilling on the roof terrace and admiring the city views.
Aesthetics and practicality have both been carefully considered during the design and refurbishment - there is serious storage space, a utility room, two bathrooms and a further downstairs cloakroom to cope with modern life. When it comes to finish, no expense has be spared.
If you want to be close to all the action but love the serenity of a leafy suburb then this home is for you. One of the largest apartments on the local market, you can move straight in and enjoy everything on your doorstep. Whether it’s a quick stroll to North Cross Road, a long walk in Peckham Rye Park or simply enjoying a drink at one of the many local purveyors of good food and beer!
- Lifestyle : Close to all the action and a short stroll to the best parks in London.
- Three Words : Stylish. Modern. Design.
Our favourite part
The kitchen is stunning. We can't wait to start cooking!
Local Life in SE22
Upland Road is perfectly positioned for the broad selection of cafes, bars and restaurants of Peckham and Dulwich. Lordship Lane, home to a vast number of independent shops, including Mons Cheesemonger, Franklins delicatessen and Picturehouse Cinema is a ten-minute walk away.
The green spaces of Peckham Rye Park and Dulwich Park are a short walk away. Dulwich Leisure Centre has a public swimming pool and gym.
There are a number of ‘outstanding’ schools in the area, including Dulwich Hamlet Junior School. Local schools include Alleyn’s, Dulwich College, JAGs and The Charter School. The house is within the catchment area of Goodrich Primary School which is highly regarded.
The nearest stations are Peckham Rye, Honor Oak and East Dulwich which run Southern Rail services and London Overground services citywide. Trains to London Bridge take approximately thirteen minutes.
Cool South East London vibes
- Walks: Or maybe a run! Head to Peckham Rye Park and Dulwich Park
- Caffeine and cake fix : South East Cakery - their cakes and coffee are dreamy!
- Street food lovers : Every Saturday at North Cross Road Market
- What about Sundays?: Jazz, Blues, Swing and Roast every Sunday at The Great Exhibition.
- Living Space -- Large sitting room off the open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen -- Stunning modern cabinetry and spacious layout.
- Bedrooms -- Three sleeping spaces.
- Bathrooms -- Two stylish bathrooms.
- Internal Area -- 1,122 sq ft.
- Tenure -- Leasehold.
- EPC -- D.