Mr Clarke thinks :
The garden; its a low maintenance space where you can chill and enjoy the planting.
This Edwardian upper maisonette is located on a quiet residential road in South Tottenham. The current owners have recently extended the property into the loft, creating a deceptively large and flexible home with really interesting spaces and facilities. From its own private entrance on street level, you arrive on the first floor and notice the expansive reception spaces to the front and rear of the property. A more formal living room is at the front of the maisonette, with a study next door (which could very easily be used as a bedroom, mater bedroom looking out to the rear of the building. Beyond that is another reception space, currently used as a dining and family room, and this opens into the kitchen. There are steps from the kitchen down to a private rear garden - a lovely space to relax, contemplate and exercise those green fingers. There is also a shower room and WC off the kitchen to serve the first floor accommodation.
From the first floor, there is a staircase into the converted loft, which now contains two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The larger of these rooms has fantastic views out across the whole area - its a real vantage point to observe all that is going on in this incredibly rich, diverse and changing area.
It is very well served for public transport, with Stamford Hill Overground station being a short walk down the road, and Seven Sisters station (Victoria Line and Overground) is a little further down Seven Sisters Road, but very easily walkable.
Visit mrandmrsclarke.com for more information on this lovely home, or call us to arrange a visit.
Mrs Clarke likes :
Having two reception spaces gives a family flexibility…and the grown ups a room of their own!
The second reception room and kitchen are this homes most used areas, also they create a space where people can gather and socialise, eat, play and come and go. The way the property flows means that you can have privacy in different areas yet also feel connected to what other people are doing. It comfortably homes a young family of four currently, with additional space for a study/ crafts room.
It is simply and stylishly decorated throughout - this home has a very contemporary feel within a traditional period setting - a fantastic place for a young family to thrive, or a great base to explore the best on North east and East London has to offer.
- Style : Extended Edwardian maisonette.
- Lifestyle : Flexible city living
- Three Words : Spacious. Extended. Maisonette.
Our favourite part
The garden feels like a little urban oasis.
- An extended 4 bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 bathroom upper maisonette with a private garden in fashionable South Tottenham.
- Outside is a private garden (measuring 10.58m x 3.36m/ 34’9 x 11’0) to the rear of the property, accessed via a staircase from the kitchen.
- Tenure -- Share of Freehold
- Reception Room - 3.79m x 3.54m (12’5 x 11’7) with fireplace, window to the front aspect, radiator.
- Reception Room 2/ Dining Room - 4.20m x 3.58m (13’9 x 11’9) - window to side, doors to kitchen and first floor landing, tiled floor radiator.
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 2.64m (9’11 x 8’8) - window to rear aspect, door to garden and shower room, fitted units, gas hob and electric oven, sink, tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.69m x 3.52m (12’1 x 11’7) with fireplace, window to rear and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 - 2.60m x 1.99m (8’6 x 6’6) with window to front and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.54m (10’11 x 8’4) - double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4 - 5.20m x 2.54m (17’1 x 9’2) - under eves storage, 2 x Velux windows, radiator.
- Family Bathroom - white 3 piece suite, tiled walls. Further shower Room with large shower cubicle, pedestal sink and WC, window to side aspect.
- Services -- All mains services are believed to be connected to the property including gas.
- Postcode -- N15 6QD