Tucked away in a quiet spot off Upper Street, Westbourne Road is a stylish and well connected address. The property is an impressively sized, split level home with large rooms, great storage and privacy. The home has been recently and beautifully refurbished. New carpets, fresh paint, new boiler, improved insulation and lots of clever little additions that make this a pad ready to turn the key and move straight into. You have your own front door, which makes the property feel like a house and you have the pleasure of closing the door behind you and having you own private oasis in the heart of Islington without the communal areas of a flat. Place your shoes and coat in the entrance hall and head up a flight of stairs to the first floor. The large living room has lots of space to divide into a dining room, sitting area, study and there is still space for a drinks cabinet, book shelf and furniture. The huge window at the back of the room floods the space with light and it overlooks green communal spaces.Off the Living Room is a great kitchen with lots of space to create a culinary masterpiece, lots of storage to hide away your spice collection and a window to look through and admire the view as you do the washing up.Head onto the landing, where there is even more storage space, and climb the stairs to the top floor... ... where you find a bright and spacious shower room and the Master Bedroom. This is no ordinary, pokey, central London sleeping space, this is a big bedroom that would easily fit a super king bed, several pieces of free standing furniture, a dressing table and a couple of chairs. The large window has a pleasant outlook and on an evening it is lovely and quiet - you feel far from the daily grind. Although the storage is impressive inside the property, you can rent a garage for as little as £20 per week and you can store your bike in the estate bike garage.Despite the central location, the surrounding area is surprisingly quiet. This coupled with the double-glazed windows allow for the already quiet area to feel peaceful and undisturbed. The estate is a mix of families, couples and lots of first time buyers. There is a friendly vibe. Services vary but are usually around 80 per month, council tax is approx £106 per month and parking permits are easily available through the council.We absolutely love this place. It's a large stylish home in a great location. Advert 4: A large stylish home in a great part of town.
Our favourite part
A large stylish home in a great part of town.
- Total sq footage -- 670 sq ft aprox excluding eaves
- Split level property with large living room, kitchen, Master bedroom & shower room
- Lots of storage
- Recently refurbished and re-decorated
- Entrance -- Private entrance. Enter into a wood laminate hallway with space for coats, storage and bikes
- Stairs lead to first floor landing with two large store cupbords
- Living Room -- New carpets. Space for sofas, dining area and study. Large window with pleasant views
- Kitchen -- Cupboards, lots of work surfaces, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Brand new frisdge and oven (available by separate negotiation). Big windows.
- Service Charge -- Between £50 - £80 pcm. Ground Rent £10 per annum
- New Combi boiler
- New insulation
- Leasehold - 93 years remaining