Mr Clarke thinks :
The centrepiece of the home is the triple-aspect open plan kitchen, dining and living room with vaulted ceilings
Westerly Gate Farm Barn is a true modern masterpiece. Whether you’re a design lover, countryside dreamer or someone who simply enjoys the finer things in life then you will understand why this place is so special. Boasting 5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, this high quality Q Build is sprawled over 2,250 sq ft and surrounded by gorgeous gardens.
From the moment you step into Westerly Gate Farm Barn, you have a fuzzy feeling that we can only compare to love at first sight. There’s space to kick off shoes and drop off bags before heading through to the airy kitchen/dining/living area that takes your breath away. The high vaulted ceiling maximises the light and space, while the flow of the rooms is perfect for the rigours of busy family life. Farrow and Ball paint adorns the walls throughout the home and the sleek white kitchen benefits from soft close doors and draws, as well as Apollo Slab Tech work tops and an abundance of cupboard space. There are also fully integrated appliances including an AEG double oven, AEG microwave, AEG 5 ring gas hob, AEG dishwasher and AEG Fridge and Freezer Frostmatic. LED Spot Lights. The Italian tiled floor with underfloor heating and also adds a touch of luxury to the space.
The ground floor also benefits from a spacious study with sliding doors, a downstairs WC, handy utility space and separate cloakroom. Luxurious patio doors effortlessly connect the kitchen/snug space with the sunny wrap around garden encouraging relaxed indoor-outdoor living.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The uniqueness of this home. I can’t wait to have friends and family over to stay!
Heading upstairs, two large bedrooms feature glass fronted balconies with stunning views across the expansive garden. Both rooms also benefit from stylish en-suites with tiled underfloor heating, large rain showers and built in bathroom cabinets. Across the galleried landing are two further spacious bedrooms that are flooded with natural light and feature remote control electric blinds. A gorgeous family bathroom sits at the end of the hall with a bath, rain shower and underfloor tiled flooring with its own thermostat control.
Outside the home, there is half an acre of stunning wrap around garden where children and dogs can run free. There is established hedging and an array of birch trees, mature walnut trees and olive trees that makes you feel like somewhere in the Mediterranean. The finishing touch of Westerley Gate Farm Barn is the wooden summerhouse kitted out with a bar. We're already picturing ourselves here with friends, family and a glass of something cold!
- Three words : A. Modern. Masterpiece.
Our favourite part
The open-plan layout of the social spaces create a home that is made for family and friends.
Bourton on Dunsmore
We love the village feel
A picturesque rural village steeped in history with a wonderful community spirit, located on the border of Rugby town, the home of Rugby school, where according to legend the game of Rugby was invented by “William Webb Ellis” in 1823. Bourton on Dunsmore is a well connected village, historically being a staging post for resting horses en route to London. Over the years, this has given the village a selection of popular pubs and restaurants, shops, hairdressers, and a friendly local post office.
Bourton on Dunsmore retains a charming, rural feel while still offering great transport links to Coventry, Rugby and Leamington where the train can whisk you off to London in no time. A short walk away is Draycote Water that gives gives the residents of Bourton on Dunsmore plenty of opportunities to go on countryside walks, do a spot of fishing, enjoy some sailing, or enjoy the local wildlife. Nearby is Toft Alpaca Farm, and for the golf enthusiasts there is “Whitefields’ golf club where you can while away an afternoon.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Our favourite local store is Dobbie's Garden Centre
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's in Dobbies
- Pubs: The Duncow in Dunchurch is one of our favourites!
- Walks: An array of scenic strolls over at Draycote Water
- Tenure - Freehold
- Broadband Speed - Ultrafast
- Great insulation and efficient heating system.
- EPC Rating - B
- Council Tax Band - F
- Local Council Authority - Rugby
- Services - Water, Gas, Electric, Drainage and Electric
- Driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Outdoor - Storage shed and large West facing garden, patio area and garden bar/office
- What3words - ///cakewalk.royal.slimy
- Ground floor has underfloor heating throughout with thermostatically controlled zones
- Electric blinds fitted to every window with individual remote controllers
- Exterior lighting on patio and throughout the garden
- Garden bar / Office with electric
- Bathrooms all have heated mirrors, towel rails and underfloor heating
- Dining area off from the kitchen with snug area and separate living room set into ground with great views across the garden
- Office / reception room, separate utility, WC and boot room/cloakroom
- Internal Sq. Ft - 2249.50
- Plot Size - 0.6 acres