Mr Clarke thinks :
There are so many schools within walking distance, plus I can walk to the shops.
Virtually, Your Home: book a virtual viewing now. Contact Edd for more details.
Hidden away from the hustle and bustle, this impressive four double bedroom detached residence sits on a quiet leafy cul-de-sac. This home occupies a generous plot behind secure electric gates, and boasts manicured gardens, a spacious block paved driveway and a double garage at the front. 45 Whitefields Road is a stunning property that has been thoughtfully extended and re-modelled. The result is a beautiful and stylish home.
There is a warm and sociable feel to the home and it will suit a family looking for space, style and a great location to live. The layout allows an effortless flow right through to the open plan kitchen and dining space from the welcoming entrance hall. Under-floor heating and granite work surfaces gives the kitchen area a luxurious feel. There ample storage and space throughoutif you want an American fridge freezer then go right ahead! The Snug is a cosy corner where you can relax whilst admiring the Dining Atrium. This is the perfect hub for entertaining. The vast amount of natural light which floods in is impressive and the transformation from day to night is one you won t get tired watching. The bifold doors in this room make it effortless to wander in and out of on those sunny days and children will love the freedom.
You can appreciate the neutral tones in this home that create a sense of calm. The quality finish continues up the stairs, with 45 Whitefields Road offering four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The Master Suite has been kitted out with its own dressing area and ensuite with his and hers wash basins. With the fourth bedroom once being made up of two rooms, there is plenty of scope to add a further ensuite.
It is rare to find a home that is so effortless, stylish and large enough to cope with family life. This is a stunning and hard working house that is ready for its next adventure.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The vast spaces especially the living area!
This is simply a great house in immaculate condition, in an unbeatably quiet location, awaiting its new family. You can move in and unwind blissfully. Youre only a short walk from Touchwood so if you need a break from unpacking you can browse the luxury shops.
There plenty of space to play, work and relax. There even a separate utility room with a back door leading to the side of the property - ideal for muddy children or dogs. You can venture through bi-fold doors to the beautifully manicured gardens and two separate patio areas, which is great for reading a book or even better for a family barbecue. The garden has its own gated side access to the large block paved driveway, itself being secured by remotely controlled electric gates. Advert 4: The house layout and build quality are impeccable.
- Three words : Location. Style. Entertaining.
Our favourite part
The house layout and build quality are impeccable.
Solihull is officially the best place to live in the UK.
Is there anything more lovely than strolling through Tudor Grange Park or playing with the dog in Brueton Park, safe in the knowledge that in five minutes you’ll be having a hot chocolate and cakes in one of the country’s leading branches of John Lewis followed by – who knows? – a movie or a wander around the high end boutiques of Mell Square? Of course there isn’t. That’s why Solihull has been declared the best place to live in the UK.
Solihull’s motto is urbs in rure (town in the country). It thus marries verdancy and shopping, which is just what we all really want - Isn't it?
The state and independent schools are great. Ruckleigh School was voted Best Independent Prep School in 2014.
Transport links are superb with the M42 connecting you to London by road, the train zipping you into Birmingham and even an airport.
There are sports clubs, green spaces, countryside day trips and lots more on your doorstep.
If you want to enjoy higher incomes, better employment rates and longer life expectancies, then you better move to Solihull!
- Closest village/town: So many villages, towns and cities within reach.
- Post Office: 1
- Stores: Oh we love a bit of John Lewis
- Supermarket: Take your pick
- Pubs: Our favourite local is The Farm
- Walks: Brueton Park is lovely
- Design Features --
- Sitting Room -- (8.05m x 3.89m) Large double aspect lounge, with feature stone fireplace and electric stove. Bay double glazed window to the front and french doors and two double glazed windows to rear. Wooden floor, coving to ceiling, two ceiling light points, two double radiators and door leading to the kitchen.
- Kitchen Details -- ( 4.72m x 3.35m) Open Plan with snug area extending into the atrium, a lovely light dining space with bi-folding doors and skylights. Underfloor heating granite worktops and Porcelenosa tiling. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with gloss finish complemented by under cupboard lights, granite work surfaces and window sill, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, Panasonic microwave and Zanussi double oven. Island with breakfast bar, matching gloss base units and granite surface, wine cooler, AEG induction hob and griddle with extractor over. Tiled floor, recessed ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to side and double glazed french door leading to the garden.
- Bedrooms -- Four double bedrooms – one with en-suite and dressing area. Another has potential for en-suite.
- Bathroom Specifics -- Porcelenosa tiles. Underfloor heating in the ensuite.
- Gardens -- Immaculate with two patios and beautiful flower beds surrounding. Garage with electric doors.
- Services -- All mains services availiable
- Broadband -- High Speed Fibre
- Technology -- Electric Gates and CCTV can be viewed and controlled remotely. Hive controlled central heating and hot water.