Mr Clarke likes :
The quality of the house is exemplary.
When it comes to the ideal home there are lots the discerning buyer requires - great location, spacious interior, a large but low maintenance garden and lots of stylish features. Fortunately we have just the house for sale. A short walk from the centre of Dorridge you find a quiet cul-de-sac where this three bedroom property sits. The house has been re-modelled and re-decorated from top to bottom, inside and out and new owners can move straight in and enjoy ideal living.
The open-plan design of the kitchen/dining area and the connection to the garden is ideal for modern living. The spacious living room provides entertaining and relaxing space. There is a vestibule, cloakroom with WC and lots of storage downstairs.
Mrs Clarke loves :
The brand new kitchen! No expense has been spared on creating this beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a stunning new bathroom. The Master bedroom is spacious and there is vast built-in wardrobes. The other two bedrooms can be set up as bedrooms, a study, a nursery or one could be a dressing room depending on what you need. The loft is fully boarded and has shelving and lighting.
At the front of the property there is a driveway for two cars and a sweet garden. The back garden is stunning - stylish boarders with reclaimed sleepers, three seating areas so you can capture the sun throughout the day and evening and a nice lawn.
- Style : Stunning modern living and lots of space.
- Location : A quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by countryside and moments from Dorridge centre.
- Three words : Seriously Stylish & Spacious.
Our favourite part
The spacious and very stylish interior.
Luxury Living with everything on your doorstep
Dorridge is a lovely leafy suburb renowned for its luxurious housing and great rail connections. The schools are tip top and seriously sought after with a good selection of both private and state options. In the village centre you’ll find everything from a butchers, bakers and there is probably even a candle stick maker!
You are spoilt for choice of where to meet for coffee. One day it is Espresso where they chat about schools on the vintage leather armchairs. Another day it's going out for something a bit more special (it's all about cocktails) at Oktogon in Knowle. If pints are more your thing, then head to The Ale Rooms on the way home from work, or a sunny afternoon. Families fight for the best table at The Bread Collection in Knowle for some of the best pizza this side of Italy.
David Lloyd in Solihull is excellent for swimming lessons or Earlswood for riding lessons.
Pop on the Barbour jacket and Hunter wellies and head to nearby Lapworth for a countryside walk to help you blow out the cobwebs after work or if you just fancy a long Sunday ramble.
Mr Clarke loves the fact that he can grab his favourite flat white and a pain au chocolate right on the platform at the station before boarding the 06:56 to London.
Dorridge is possibly the best connected place in the UK. As well as the railway station, you are minutes from the Midlands Motorway Network with the M42 having links to the M1, M5, M6 and the M40. Mrs C loves that Birmingham Airport is just 16 minutes by car and Solihull is a mere 10 minute drive.
Tree lined avenues, well connected and a super friendly community. What more could you want?
- Closest village/town: Knowle, Lapworth and Rowington
- Post Office: 1
- Supermarket: Sainsbury’s with its super easy parking and you’re just 5 miles from Waitrose in Solihull darling
- Pubs: It's all about cocktails at Oktagon in Knowle is something a bit special or if it is real ale you are after head to The Ale Rooms in Knowle.
- Walks: Dorridge Park, Dorridge Wood Nature Reserve or if you fancy stretching a little further Packwood House or Blythe Valley Nature Reserve.
- Highlights -- The house has been completely renovated inc. Fully re-plastered - New Kardean flooring downstairs and new carpeting throughout - Re-wiring and new LED spotlights installed - New downstairs cloakroom added - New Kitchen (see below for more details) - New Patio doors added - Loft fully boarded- Garden Landscaped
- Kitchen -- New kitchen installed with stylish granite surfaces, wood cabinetry, Franke sink & tap, built in NEFF appliances inc. pull out larder, lots of storage space, integrated dresser unit with gadget cupboard and new patio doors leading to the garden.
- Garden - Lawn, patio areas, mature beds & shed.
- Parking -- Private drive for two cars. No restrictions on the road.
- Tenure -- Freehold
- Services -- All mains services. Worcester boiler with service history
- EPC -- to follow